Everyone can get into a situation where the money is needed now and immediately. The reasons can be completely different. It does not matter how financially conscious you are or how well you plan your budget. It is impossible to protect yourself against all life's problems. Therefore, sometimes you have to consider some backup options.
Why Could You Use Installment Loans in South Carolina for Bad Credit
If you urgently need money, one of these options may be a credit. In this article, we will tell you about no credit check installment loans South Carolina. «Installment loans» is a vast concept, which includes both personal and commercial loans granted to borrowers for a specific period time. Regularly scheduled payments usually repay it. Each monthly payment consists of a partial principal amount of the loan and a part of the interest rate on loan. The size, interest rate, and repayment period of the loan are usually specified in the contract, which the borrower discusses and signs with the lender. There are several types of installment loans. It could be commercial loans, mortgage loans, auto loans, and personal loans. In this article, we will talk about personal loans.
What Is the Difference Between Payday Loans and Installment Loans Online South Carolina SC? Apart from the installment loan, you can still use the payday loan. What's the difference between the two? Which loan is more profitable, and in what situation?
Both installment loans in South Carolina for bad credit and payday loans have high-interest rates and are given to people with bad credit scores. Although, they are very similar, they do have some differences. Let’s look at them:
- In South Carolina, short-term payday loans are small. It’s amount reaches $500-1,000; the range of the installment loans is between $2,500-3,000.
- As a rule, a payday loan is given for up to 30 days. Installment loans South Carolina SC are granted for up to 6 months, depending on your needs.
- Payday loans are repaid at the one time (or you can rollover it for the next term); installment loans South Carolina direct lenders are paid for several months in increments.
- The interest rate is very for both types of loans. But payday loans are usually more expensive.
- Payday loans are unsecured and illegal in some states; in South Carolina installment loans online are typically secured but also unsecured. Direct lender installment loans South Carolina should have a license for this type of business activity.
- Payday loans can be extended several times. However, the commission is increased. Installment loans can be renewed every few months. A new commission is also added (the individual direct lender regulates this point).
Which Loan Type Would Be the Best Solution for You?
It depends on several factors:
- How much money and for what time period you need it. If you want to have a more significant amount of money and for a longer time, you should use an installment loan. Using a payday loan, you can receive only little money for about thirty days.
- Do you have the option of paying it all at once? Then the fast payday loan is better for you. If you don’t have such a possibility and want to split the payments for several months, then it's better to use the installment loan.
- If you want to improve your credit history, you'd better use installment loans South Carolina no credit check. Monthly payments at the specified day will help improve your credit rating. Short-term payday loans also are given without credit checks, but they don’t have this impact on your credit score.
Think carefully about which type of loan will be relevant to you right now. This will help you minimize the risks and costs of your investment and solve your problem without stress.
Pros and Cons for Installment Loans South Carolina Direct Lenders
Installment loans have a lot of advantages. Here are some of them:
- Online installment loans in South Carolina SC are straightforward to get. You need just to spend a few minutes to fill out an application, answer some simple standard questions, and provide a document proving your identity.
- The loan can be received quickly, both in the office and per the website. The second way is especially convenient when money is needed urgently, and it is not possible to look for a branch of the creditor nearby. From anywhere, at any time of day, you can send an application from your smartphone, PC, or tablet, and you only need an internet connection.
- Fast transaction. After the lender approves the loan, the money will appear in your account within one business day.
- You can get a credit at any time, even on weekends - your car broke down on Friday night, and you need it on Monday, but you don't have enough money for repairs? South Carolina installment loans no credit check help you.
- You don't require collateral or a reference from your place of work to get a loan.
- In South Carolina online installment loans usually have fixed fees. This will help avoid unpleasant surprises of overpayments.
- Your credit history is not of interest to the direct lender. Even if you had issues with repayment in the past and today, banks don’t want to give you a new credit; installment loans will be a real solution. But to insure yourself against non-payment, the creditor will ask you about monthly income. Moreover, the high-interest rate covers all expenses.
- The process of granting installment loans is usually quite transparent. Of course, it depends on the lender. But you should take his choice seriously. Then you won't have any important problems. All conditions are made manifest in advance and are added to the contract, including interest rates, exact loan amount, repayment terms, a commission in case of delay in payment, cases of non-payment.
- You can borrow precisely the amount you need - how often did you have to buy something at the end of the month, and you lacked a small amount? This is a feature and benefit of payday installment loans South Carolina.
Despite these many advantages, installment loans also have a number of drawbacks.
- High-interest rates. A high-interest rate is one of the main disadvantages of such loans.
- Failure to repay on time leads to penalties. So before you sign a contract, think about whether you can refund the required amount in a short time.
- You may still be refused if you do not meet the minimum requirements of the lender. And it can be very unexpected and when you are in trouble.
What Exactly Do I Need to Know About Online Installment Loans South Carolina SC?
The vital thing you should know about South Carolina loans is that they're legal here. Most lenders are licensed to do this type of business. Some lenders operate without a license. But they have to export the laws of their state to the state in which they operate. They usually work in accordance with their own laws. Learn this moment before taking a loan in South Carolina SC. Here are a few more features of extradition by courts in the state of South Carolina SC:
- You can get a maximum of $2,500-$3,000 (the exact amount depends on your income).
- You can get this money for a maximum of 6 months.
- The minimum term is not specified. But more information you can find in the conditions of the individual creditor. Talk to him personally about the minimum time for full repayment of the installment loans in South Carolina online, as well as what additional costs it will cause.
- As a rule, there should be no additional fees for early (before the term specified in the contract) full repayment of the loan. Lenders usually encourage their borrowers to repay the loan early. However, it is better to check this information with your lender when signing the agreement.
- APR depends on the terms and conditions of the installment loans in South Carolina SC for bad credit. You should check this with your lender when you apply.
- For a loan of $1,500-3,000, you will pay 408% of the outstanding principal of the loan. And additionally 10% interest on the unpaid principal to the lender
Who can apply for online installment loans South Carolina SC? Every state in the USA has its own laws and legislation governing loans. There are also requirements about who obtain installment loans.
- The first and most important rule that applies throughout the US is the minimum age of the borrower. You must be over 18 years of age if you want to apply for a loan. Underage people are not allowed to apply for a loan.
- To be a US citizen is a must.
- You must be a legal resident of South Carolina state. A lender can very quikly check this information. When you apply for a loan, you need to enter your registration address. Without this data, you will be automatically denied the loan.
- To get South Carolina installment loans bad credit, you must have a minimum monthly income of $1,000. The lender is not interested in your credit score, nor will they ask you about your permanent job. But they will need information about your income to see if you really can make a monthly payment.
- You need to give your contact information (valid phone number and email address) when you apply for a loan. This is also a mandatory requirement. This way, the lender can contact you to clarify some details and also to let you know if the loan is approved or declined.
- You do not have to be bankrupt.
In What Cases Can You Be Refused a Loan?
Although it is very easy to get bad credit installment loans South Carolina and almost everyone can get one, in rare cases, you may be refused. For example:
- You do not meet the minimum requirements for a loan applying in South Carolina (your age is not appropriate, you are not a US citizen, or you do not have a registration address in South Carolina).
- Your monthly income is below a minimum of $1,000.
- You have not entered all the necessary details, or you have not entered them correctly (no contact details, they can be specified incorrectly, as well as wrong first and last name).
- The personal discretion of the creditor. Issuing no credit check installment loans South Carolina SC is very risky for a lender. So they may not issue money to a person if they are not sure of the solvency.
How Can I Apply for No Credit Check Installment Loans South Carolina and When I Get Money
You urgently need money, so you decided to get an installment loan in South Carolina SC. First, you need to find a reliable lender (you may need to do some research). You can come to the office to see the lender of your choice. But in order to save time, you can apply via online service (note that if you send your application outside working hours, for example, on weekends or Friday nights, it will be considered only on Monday morning). All the data you provide when applying for installment loans South Carolina direct lenders is absolutely confidential, and the lender has no right to disclose it to third parties. You will need to provide a standard set of information:
- FULL NAME
- Date of birth
- Residence registration address
- Contact details so that the creditor can contact you
- Your ID, SS Card
- Information on income
- The number of the bank account to which the money will be transferred
It doesn't take more than 15 minutes. The further procedure is very simple. The lender checks your application. It assesses your creditworthiness and decides if you can get your money back on time. If your application is confirmed, the lender calls you or sends you a text message with permission. And within 24 hours, the money will be in your account.
Before applying for online installment loans in South Carolina SC, we recommend that you study the terms of the agreement very carefully.
If you suddenly have a severe financial state (for example, a car broke down, a pipe burst in the house, you urgently need to make a large purchase, etc.), you can, of course, go to your friends for money. But it doesn't always work. Sometimes close people just can't lend you money, and sometimes they are far away. In that case, installment loans South Carolina direct lenders, or payday loans, or other loan types will come in handy. This opportunity will allow you to get out of a bad situation with minimal risk. But the main thing is to be vigilant when choosing a lender, carefully study the contract, and objectively assess your ability to return the money in the specified period.